Lapidus & Lapidus
Real Estate and Land Use
The attorneys at Lapidus & Lapidus have extensive experience representing real estate developers, hotels, mortgage lenders, commercial property owners and management companies, contractors, homeowners’ association members, landlords, tenants, brokers, and individuals. We have assisted our clients in a wide variety of real estate and land use matters, including the following:
- Property, nuisance, view obstruction and other homeowner disputes.
- Landlord/tenant disputes, including unlawful detainer actions and unlawful housing discrimination.
- Real estate partnership and investment disputes.
- Construction defect and construction claim disputes.
- Premises liability defense.
- Mechanic’s liens.
- Mortgage lender and foreclosure disputes.
- Easement violations.
- Takings and eminent domain claims.
- Inverse condemnation.
- Challenging unlawful and unconstitutional municipal actions.
- Litigation regarding fraudulent conveyances.
- Environmental disputes, including Proposition 65 and CERCLA matters.
- Broker commission disputes.